Stuffed Baked Potato with Cheese and Kimchi
Updated: Apr 20, 2022
▪ Level : Easy
▪ Cooking : 60 minutes
▪ Serves 2
Using a starchy potato like a russet gives great results. To ensure even cooking, bake potatoes directly on the oven rack to provide better air flow.
▪ 2 pieces | Russet potatoes washed and completely dried.
▪ 50 Gr | Jongga® original flavor canned kimchi, chopped.
▪ 20 Gr | Salted butter.
▪ 20 Ml | Double heavy cream.
▪ 3 slices | Crispy crumbled bacon.
▪ 20 Gr | Grated cheddar cheese.
▪ 20 Gr | Sour cream.
▪ Spring onions, chopped to garnish.
① Pre heat oven at 200° C.
② Pierce potato using a fork and place potato directly onto oven rack.
③ Cook for about 45 minutes and cut potato lengthwise.
④ Using a spoon scoop the flesh out of each potato leaving 1/4 edge on the bottom and sides.
⑤ In a bowl mash the potato flesh and mix with kimchi, butter, bacon crumbles and heavy cream.
⑥ Spoon or pipe the mixture back into the potato skin and place on a baking tray.
⑦ Cover each potato with cheese and place back into the oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
⑧ Serve topped with sour cream and a sprinkling of spring onions.