Tofu with Stir-Fried Kimchi
Updated: Apr 20, 2022
▪ Level : Easy
▪ Cooking : 20 minutes
▪ Serves 2
▪ 180 Gr | Jongga® cubed, soy rich tofu.
▪ 15 Gr | gochujang.
▪ 8 Gr | Sugar.
▪ 5 Ml | Sesame seed oil.
▪ 5 Gr | Garlic, chopped.
▪ 1 Gr | Black pepper, ground.
▪ 5 Ml | Vegetable oil.
▪ 100 Gr | Sliced pork belly or shoulder.
▪ 50 Gr | Onions, sliced.
▪ 130 Gr | Jongga® stir-fried cabbage kimchi.
▪ 10 Gr | Korean red pepper powder.
▪ 2 Gr | Sesame seeds.
① Drain and dry the tofu well pressing and removing the water.
② Make the sauce by mixing gochujang, sugar, sesame oil, minced garlic and
③ Grease a pan with vegetable oil and start to stir-fry the pork, when the meat
is cooked add onion and kimchi.
④ Continue to stir fry for few minutes and season with Korean chili powder and
as soon the onion is soft add the sauce.
⑤ Keep cooking for 2 minutes and place on the plate with cubed tofu and
garnish with sesame seeds.